- People keep calling this kid a homo. He keeps posting videos, and you keep calling him a homo – can’t you see he’s getting pissed? Seriously, you guys, this isn’t cool at all. If this kid was a tall tale he’d be ‘Pathos Bill.’ [Buzzfeed]
- The much-speculated Terminator Salvation rating sorta confirmed as PG-13. Confirmed by Pizza Hut, that is. Pizza what? [/Film]
- My email inbox might as well be a Google alert for “Nic Cage.” Seriously, if the dude takes a sh*t I get 10 emails about it. Anyway, Nic Cage, went to Germany and bought a castle. But that’s when he ran into a great big hassle. Billy Joe and Bobby Sue? Whoa oh whoa oh oh, they slipped away. [Videogum]
- College Humor presents some of America’s Saddest Home Videos. Spoiler alert: they all star Tom Bergeron. [CollegeHumor]
- Star Trek had a surprise screening at the Alamo Drafthouse in Austin and a bunch of nerds jizzed their sweatpants. [Alamoblog]
- Oh my gosh, you guys, Iron Man 2 is shooting and some people totes took pictures! Cray-cray! [Screenjunkies]
- Some of the old between-match wrestler vignettes from the WWF. Somehow, I don’ theen Ray-sore Ramon’s ack-saint ees real, mang. [HolyTaco]
- So I read “Channing Tatum Won’t Be Thor”, and I got all sad, and I was all like, “Aw, but he’th tho thexy.” [Filmonic]
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.