I feel a little bad that I was too hungover to do a weekend preview or a links post or a Friday free for all yesterday. I hope that you’ll accept my apology in the form of this awesome blooper reel from a fishing show. I don’t know what it is about redneck bloopers that make them so much more enjoyable than other bloopers. Dadgumit! Gaaw-lee! [via bestRoofTalkever]
Links for your enjoyment:
- By all rights, this completely absurdist dub of Star Trek shouldn’t be funny, but I can’t stop laughing when I watch it. |WarmingGlow|
- Rihanna says she likes a man packing some heavy beef. So you better come packing if you wanna… uh… hit that. (sorry). |FListed|
- Use this card to play mass transit bingo. |HolyTaco|
- The old CBC report on “the growing phenomenon of the internet” finds there’s very little swearing or personal attacks. |GammaSquad|
- Sasha Grey talks Australia sexpo. Maybe I’m weird, but this chick totally doesn’t do it for me. She’s way too smug and she seems like she hates me. And quit squinting, goddammit, it’s not that bright out. |G4|
- 10 movie fights you’d want to miss. |Moviefone|
- Yay, Rampage Jackson is unretiring! Btw, my picks for tonight: Houston Alexander over Kimbo, Big Guntry over Schaub, Jones over Hamill, Edgar over Veach, Big Baby over Meathead, Titties over Limey C-Sucker, and Wren over Madsen. Of course, that doesn’t take into account the fact that I just jinxed all those guys. Aw, nuts. *kicks can* |Fightlinker|
- Armored review: “A heist film for morons.” |Pajiba|
- An update on Bourne 4 and whether Damon and Greengrass will be back. People I respect love them, but… I really don’t give a sh-t about any of these movies. |ScreenJunkies|
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.