Here’s SNL’s parody of the ICP “Miracles” video. It’s pretty funny, but the original (after the jump) is still way funnier. Also, that joke about “Curb Stomp Your Enthusiasm” was pretty good, but… I don’t know… it sounds very familiar…
DAILY CIRCLE JERK LINKS
- Hell yeah. Green Man shows up to terrorize the LA Kings game. |WithLeather|
- A flying hovercraft? Oh yeah, a flying mothereffing hovercraft. It’s the Captain Planet of transportation. |GammaSquad|
- One of the Tuco twins from Breaking Bad has curse words tattooed on his eyelids. He must not have liked his professor Indiana Jones as much as the girls in class. |WarmingGlow|
- Obama + Entourage = Obamarage. |Atom|
- The art of dime store paperback novels. |ComicsAlliance|
- The 10 most intimidating athletes in the world. |Guyism|
- Dogs chasing bubbles is way cooler than it sounds. |Urlesque|
- The 12 most tragically lost Doctor Who adventures. |ToplessRobot|
- Cat junior prom is so awkward, especially when you’re taller than your date. |via RobotinDisguise|
- Christina Hendricks voted America’s Best-Looking Woman, thanks to the efforts of the National Association for the Advancement of Huge Titties. |Fark|
- Man takes week-long journey into Farmville, lives to tell. |UnrealityMag|
- Aw, how cute: British street gangs now identifying as Bloods and Crips. |FListed|
- Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker review. |G4|
- Awesome Video Gamer freakouts. |HolyTaco|
“F*ckin’ magnets; how do they work?” Magic everywhere in this bitch.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.