It may be a Monday, but you know what keeps away The Mondays? Corgis + Baywatch. Danger Guerrero should get a Nobel prize for this mash up.
- The Sad History of Mac Gaming. |Uproxx|
- Does Giving Away Free Music Downloads Fight Piracy? |UproxxNews|
- Marvel is bringing the Hulk to TV. |WarmingGlow|
- Brett Farve’s penis gate gets Taiwanese animated. |WithLeather|
- Guy builds home made Formula 1 simulator with his flat screen. |GammaSquad|
- Get stoned for science. |Fark|
- Dames with guns, a guide. |NextMovie|
- So you woke up in a dumpster: a choose your own adventure story for the rest of us. |HolyTaco|
- Nathan Fillion wants to be in David O. Russell’s video game movie. *cough* who cares *cough, cough*. |ScreenJunkies|
- Justin Bieber Being Investigated For Assaulting A 12-Year-Old. Whatever, he’s Canadian. That’s not assault, it’s hockey. |Buzzfeed|
- ‘Jackass 3D’ Stars on Girlfriend Pranks, Disgusting Stunts and Shots to the Groin. |Moviefone|
- George Dubya takes in a Rangers game, doesn’t look too happy about it. |BarstoolSports|
- Tron Evolution exclusive reveal: Light Tanks. |G4|
- There’s still time to submit to “My Dad is a Bro.” |MDIAB|
- Fear of a Black Planet: Black Presidents in Film and Television. |NERDS!|
- Steampunk + Cosplay + Girls = Greatness. (Though if I could wake up and never hear the word “steampunk” again, it would be a glorious day.) |UnrealityMag|
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.