Bingo the Bicentennial Dog seemed perfect for 4th of July weekend. He looks related to Birthday Dog. |Source – thanks to Chris for the tip| And speaking of patriotic dogs, help pair a soldier with PTSD with a specially-trained service dog by liking this page.
- Meme Watch: Chinese Government’s Photoshop Disaster [Uproxx]
- The world’s first BMX triple backflip explained with SCIENCE [WithLeather]
- Frotcast 54: Tarantino, fecal transplants, Lindy’s beef with Thomas Lennon [Filmdrunk]
- Dueling Comedy Acts on ‘Conan’ [WarmingGlow]
- The Best Of #Party Down [Uproxx]
- The sublimely weird posters of Jan Fabre. |GammaSquad|
- French bulldog in a swing. |TheDailyWhat|
- The Countess from Real Housewives of NY made a music video. |Videogum|
- The potato gun, boxing-glove-arrow nut shot. |GorillaMask|
- New best rape defense: “But officer, I thought she was dead!” |NYCStool|
- Oops. Remember Strauss-Kahn’s rape accuser? Yeah, she was probably lying. |NYTimes|
- 5 ways Justin Timberlake can save Myspace. |HolyTaco|
- Octomom says she hates her kids, wishes she hadn’t had 14 of them. Gosh, who could’ve told you that? Oh right, EVERYONE. |TheSuperficial|
- Puppy and bunny get into an argument. |Buzzfeed|
And finally, this video never ceases to blow my mind:
XXXTREEEEEEME CHEF!!!! Has any real show ever looked as much like satire as this one? Excuse me, waiter? I’ve got Spike TV in my Food Network. |WarmingGlow|
Bill Murray gif via TheClearlyDope
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.