“I f**king play Heavy! I demand at least one to two medics on me at all f**king times!” — ChoZo
We’re back with another epic Team Fortress 2 video (the first being Lasercat). In this video, a player records the audio of his teammate, ChoZo, having a total rage meltdown while playing as the team’s only Heavy, with a helpful F-bomb count added to the bottom of the screen. So many lulz to be had in this, including (in no particular order):
- “BONESAW IS READY.”
- “I’m like f**king Emperor Palpatine. UNLIMITED POWER!”
- “This isn’t strawberry. It’s RAWBERRY!”
- One minute in, when he’s whining about losing, a teammate starts playing sad violin music.
- “I know kung fu.”
- “ULTIMATE NERD RAGE!”
- “dut dut dut dut dut dut that’s the sound of my f**king gun!”
- “Nice job, ChoZo.” / “Nice job? More like GREAT F**KING JOB.”
At the end of the video ChoZo calmly, rationally informs everyone, “BRB, 30 MINUTES. I NEED TO GET SOME F**KING FOOD IN ME!” Unfortunately, he didn’t return after 30 minutes, so his heart probably exploded from the crack sandwich he ate. You never chase a ‘roid rage with a crack sandwich.
Audio is very NSFW:
Two more videos (also very, very NSFW) available at Kotaku.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.