Begin Slide Show › View Single Page
Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of
- PICTURES: Nathan Fillion is a huge Star Wars Fan (another reason to love him). On the set of "Firefly", the props team would often sneak a miniature Han Solo in Carbonite into scenes. [Full-sized pics and more examples at GeekFemme]
- FIRST VIDEO: Ghostbusters + Inception. Cats and dogs living together. Mass hysteria. [via Buzzfeed]
- SECOND VIDEO: Fight Club + Bill Waters = "I Am Jack's Calvin And Hobbes." [via GorillaMask]
- THIRD VIDEO: ToplessRobot describes this Star Wars & The Room mashup perfectly: "YOU ARE TEARING ME APART, LEIA!"
- FOURTH VIDEO: Speaking of The Room mashups, I don't know how I missed this one before: The Room + The Dark Knight. To steal a joke from a YouTube commenter: "Wiseau serious?"
Part two of this mashup is available at ToplessRobot.