Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of
In the offing for today:
- FIRST VIDEO: You can thank Rebecca Black for today’s mashup dump, because three of these are Friday parodies. This first one shows how well Pumpkin dance guy from KXVO syncs up with the song. [via Urlesque]
- SECOND VIDEO: Team Fortress 2 + Friday. “It’s Spy Day, Spy Day, Gotta murder on Spy Day. Everybody’s looking for the Frenchman, Frenchman.” One glaring error, though. The rap breakdown in this parody version actually included rhymes. [via Kotaku]
- THIRD VIDEO: Groundhog Friday. [via NextRound]
- FOURTH VIDEO: They can’t all be “Friday” related. Here’s “Jersey Shire”, a mash up of Lord of the Rings and The Jersey Shore. This is the first time I’ve heard any audio from Jersey Shore, and holy crap these people suck. [via HYST]
- Banner picture based on this Reddit image.
- Inset picture: “Abide” by Dave MacDowell [via LaughingSquid]
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.