Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of Chinese medical equipment. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
In the offing for today:
- FIRST VIDEO: Russian figure skating pair Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov won the silver at the World Figure Skating Championships 2011 for this Mario themed routine. In Soviet Russia, mushroom yadda yadda I love America. [via Kotaku]
- SECOND VIDEO: Super Mario Bros. would have been so awesome with a Portal gun, as long as the Goombas still couldn’t shoot lasers. [via Dorkly]
- THIRD VIDEO: My Little Pony meets V For Vendetta in “P For Pinketta”. [via ComicsAlliance]
- FOURTH VIDEO: Ginnyisaprincess does a Hermoine Granger / Harry Potter themed version of Rebecca Black’s “Friday”. [via NerdBastards]
- Banner picture by Samuel H. Diamond.
- Inset picture via 4Chan. (click to enlarge)
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.