Click for full size.
Warner released a new character banner and posters for Green Lantern, which opens June 17th. We’ve covered who some of these Corps members are before, but here’s an incomplete summary of the characters in the banner, from left to right:
- Boodikka — Badonkadonk.
- Not sure which one this is, but I’d hate to hug him. Be like hugging a turkey carcass. [UPDATE: This is Lin Canar.]
This might be Princess Iolande — a total princess, dude.[I guess this is N'Gila Grnt.]
- Not sure, but he looks like a robot. Don’t trust him. [UPDATE: This is Stel. Thanks, Jack!]
- Abin Sur — Anybody else think Temuera Morrison looks like Kelsey Grammer in purple-face?
- Some Canadian dude.
- Look at this f–kin’ Kilowog.
- Tomar-Re — a scientist who was close friends with Hal Jordan and tried to save the planet Krypton. Ask Superman how that turned out.
- I think Beaker had sex with a mop and made this thing. [UPDATE: Penelops]
- No idea. [UPDATE: Probably R'amey Holl]
- G’hu — former prison guard who single-handedly (tentacle-edly?) ended a prison uprising with his fists (tentacles?).
A new TV spot is after the jump (Have we heard the oath enough times yet?) along with a couple more character one-sheets to go with the previous ones.