Evilgasm from Urban Dictionary
1. When a villain falls into a spree of maniacal laughter.
2. What you experience when you find out that you have 87 times more expendable man-power than before.
Also known as Muahaha! or Buahaha! the evil laugh was a classic staple of villainy until film and TV directors started trying to make their villains more relatable because, see, villains are just like us! Pfft! I like my villains to eat human faces which I do not do (very often).
Whatever happened to the insane killer? The last great one was Heath Ledger in "The Dark Knight" and that did pretty good, so why can't maniacal evil come back into style?
When it does, and it will, the evil laugh will be waiting to signal audiences that this person kills because it is a LMFAO good time. Check out our take on the top 20 villainous laughs and let us know what you think in the comments.
20. Lord Voldemort by Ralph Fiennes from "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire"
Dark Lord, you need to go home and work on your evil laugh. Also, practice killing babies, because you seem to have trouble with that.
19. Skeletor by Alan Oppenheimer from "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe"
Skeletor's laugh is a little too reedy to be truly intimidating.
18. The Joker by Jack Nicholson from "Batman"
17. Jafar by Jonathan Freeman from "Aladdin"
Check out the laugh at 1:49.
16. The Predator from "Predator"
15. Emperor Palpatine by Ian McDiarmid from "Revenge of the Sith"
Look at him, drunk with the dark side! I love the little hand gesture too.
14.The Joker by Heath Ledger from "The Dark Knight"
13. Alex and The Droogs from "A Clockwork Orange"
12. Cruella de Ville by Glenn Close from "101 Dalmations"
Killing puppies never felt so good.
11. Ursula by Pat Carroll from "The Little Mermaid"
Evil in every language.
10. The Weasels from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"
Kill them with laughter.
9. Kira by Mamoru Miyano from "Death Note"
You get the impression from listening to this that he is throwing his whole body into the laugh.
8. Krang by Pat Fraley from "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"
Maybe not the best, but certainly the most ingenious laugh on the list. Watch from 00:35-.00.47.
7. Gollum by Andy Serkis from "The Lord of the Rings"
Andy Serkis deserved an Oscar, just listen to that villainous chortle.
6. Jabba the Hutt from "Return of the Jedi"
One of the most iconic villain laughs of all time.
5. Sideshow Bob by Kelsey Grammer from "The Simpsons"
Look how happy he is!
4. Tyler Durden by Brad Pitt from "Fight Club"
You don't know where I've been. You don't know where I've been. Just let us have the basement, Lou!
3. Ren by Billy West from "Ren and Stimpy"
This is what madness sounds like.
2. Vincent Price from "Thriller"
Vincent Price's evil laugh was the evil laugh to beat. It is probably the most famous evil laugh of them all.
1.Mark Hamill as The Joker from "Batman: the Animated Series"
Who knew Luke Skywalker could laugh like that! It is like an evil laugh symphony!
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.