UPDATE: The winner is Greenbeard.
DC Comics and USA Network are releasing an out who put me in a coma, I’m going to set up an elaborate trap to have them arrested, and then I’ll eat yogurt in a warehouse. That’s just how it’s done, which you’d know if you were watching Burn Notice. (Thursdays 9/8C!)
The comic reveals what happened during the time jump between the two seasons of the show and includes interactive elements like videos and games. The first few issues are now available free for online reading or download to iOS and Andriod devices, and they’ll be releasing a new issue each week (12 issues total).
To promote the release, USA is giving divvying up free gift bags worth over $125 apiece. One winner will receive Burn Notice Season 4 DVDs (four discs), the Burn Notice Book: The Bad Beat, Kiehl’s sunscreen lotion, USA Summer T-Shirt, and USA’s 10-City Summer Guide in a nylon bag.
Here’s how to enter and the rules:
- Post a comment below. It doesn’t have to be anything profound, but put a valid email address in the email field so we can contact you if you win. Do not put any private information in any other fields besides the email field; those fields will display publicly.
- One entry per email. One entry per computer. Attempting to enter more than once disqualifies you.
- U.S. residents only (Sorry, Luxembourg).
- You have until 1:00 PM EST Thursday, July 14th, 2011 to enter. The winner will be picked with a random number generator (my cat’s name is “random number generator”) and we’ll email you shortly afterward. The subject line of the email will be Burn Notice Gift Bag Winner. Check your junk mail folder.
- The winner has until 11:59 PM EST Friday, July 15th, 2011 to reply to the email. If we don’t get a response by then, we’ll pick a new winner. We’ll also call your mom and tell her we think you had an accident and she’ll be, like, totally worried, dude.
- Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.
- ARV: $133
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.