Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of Emma Stone. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
In the offing for today:
- Cowboys & Pokemon makes as much sense as Cowboys & Aliens. [via G4TV]
- Star Wars and the David Tennant episodes of "Doctor Who" combine to make a movie I'd totally watch. [via Buzzfeed]
- Avenue eQuestria, a mashup of Avenue Q's "If You Were Gay" and "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic". [via Reddit]
- What would happen if Darth Vader didn't have his iconic James Earl Jones voice and instead sounded like Pinkie Pie? Awesome things, that's what. [via HYST]
- Banner picture via CollegeHumor.
- Inset picture by Josh Alves (via RampagedReality).
Remember, live every week like it's Stark week. *chugs bourbon, aims particle accelerator at neighbor's house*