Have you ever wondered what’s inside R2-D2? Win this contest and it won’t be Kenny Baker, it’ll be whatever you want it to be. If I were you I’d probably throw in a hand brace because after all the high fives you’ll be getting walking around with this bad boy, you’re going to need a hand brace.
Gamma Squad is going to be giving away an R2-D2 backpack from the Neatoshop.
Here’s how to enter and the rules:
- Post a comment below. It doesn’t have to be anything profound (you could just say how you’ve learned R2′s language of beeps and whistles, for example), but put a valid email address in the email field so we can contact you if you win. Do not put any private information in any other fields besides the email field; those fields will display publicly.
- One entry per email. One entry per computer. Attempting to enter more than once disqualifies you.
- U.S. residents only (Sorry, Luxembourg).
- You have until 10:00 PM EST Friday, August 20th, 2011 to enter. A winner will be picked with a random number generator (20 sided dice) and we’ll email you shortly afterward. The subject line of the email will be “R2-D2 Contest Winner“.
- The winner has until 11:59 PM EST Monday, August 22st, 2011 to reply to the email. If we don’t get a response by then, we’ll pick a new winner who will enjoy the respect and admiration of anyone who has ever needed anything carried in a bag.
- ARV: $39.00 and up
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.