Good morning you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of Evangeline Lilly. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
In the offing for today:
- Siri for the iPhone 4S gets a voice and intelligence upgrade with Aperture Science's GLaDOSiri. [via GeeksAreSexy]
- LegoLambs (of Conan: The Musical and Predator: The Musical infamy) are back with John Carpenter's The Thing: The Musical, sung in the style of Frank Sinatra. This is probably NSFW due to tons of violence and at least one F-bomb. [via ToplessRobot]
- Remember the cute video of little kids reacting to Darth Vader being Luke's father? The inevitable has happened: people are adding other movies to it. We've got a video of them reacting to the ending of Se7en (NSFW audio) after the jump [via Videogum] and there are two more like this you can watch at The Daily What and Nate Smith Comedy.
- "Don't Hold Back, Just Push Things Forward" by Ithaca Audio, an audio mashup of Shaft and the Imperial March from Star Wars along with several other clips [via Buzzfeed]
- Banner picture: Malvin and Cobbes V2 by Karen Hallion [via]
- Inset picture via Sir Mitchell.