What’s been happening in the wide, weird, wild world of science this week?
- A solution to help recovering alcoholics? Dropping acid.
- How to solve the problem of orbital junk? The Air Force has built a Space Fence.
- The Navy is building a fire-fighting robot.
- There’s an experiment that might prove the existence of the multiverse, but you really, really, REALLY do not want to try it.
- Computer keyboards may be messing with our minds. Specifically, how we perceive words.
- Cornell researchers have invented purple strawberries, for giggles.
- The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle is getting a rewrite.
- And finally, our post image comes courtesy of NASA: what looks like a white snake on the surface of Mars is actually a dust devil that’s nearly a mile tall.
Any stories catch your eye and not ours? Let us know in the comments.
image courtesy NASA