Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of Mark Ruffalo. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
In the offing for today:
- "What if The Avengers came out in 1978?" is a question I've never asked. But quarv answered it anyway with a mashup that includes 70s versions of The Avengers (love that Iron Man). Bonus points for Paul Lynde as Loki and KISS as his army. [via io9]
- The band Hot Problems are trying to launch their debut album, so they released this music video for "Party with My Friends" where the words are lip-dubbed to characters from the Star Wars trilogy (There were only three movies shut up shut up I can't hear you.) [via BioTV]
- Titanic 2: Cruise Control. Don't let this iceberg go under 55 mph. [via Slacktory]
- Do you like Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" (Why would you like that?) but think it could really use more cowbell? We've got you covered. [via BestWeekEver]
- Banner picture: "Symbiote That I Used To Know" by Hillary White (bunch more of her paintings here) [via]
- Inset picture: The comments at Reddit are also worth a read. We may have another Rome, Sweet Rome situation on our hands here.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.