What’s wonderful and wild in the world of science today?
- Men have slightly larger pupils than women, and pupil size may dictate attractiveness.
- Analytical thinking may reduce belief in the supernatural, something we’re sure R/Atheism won’t be using as a cudgel for weeks.
- Mathematicians have proven that democracy works better when leaders are selected at random.
- Pygmies may get their short stature from having tough immune systems.
- Here’s how Mars got its odd spiral-shaped rock formations.
- Turns out bowerbirds sometimes cultivate plants just because they’re pretty.
- It turns out that freezing glass may hold the key to understanding how prime numbers are distributed in mathematics.
We miss anything? Let us know in the comments!
image courtesy rafeejewell on Flickr