What’s weird and wonderful in the world of science this week?
- We officially have no idea what causes bursts of cosmic rays: the official theory has been disproven.
- We no longer need DNA to store genetic information.
- Science has discovered the source of people being jerks while drunk.
- The asteroid that killed the dinosaurs might have started life on other planets.
- Science has figured out the perfect way to walk a tightrope.
- io9 has detailed all the horrible ways a volcano can kill you, including popping your skull like a zit.
- And finally, we’re reversing paralysis in monkeys.
Think we missed something? Let us know in the comments!