(Click to enlarge.)
Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of Charlize Theron. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
In the offing for today:
- @KabeerParwani made a surprisingly well-edited mashup of Toy Story 3 footage set to the audio of a Prometheus trailer. [via HeroComplex]
- Star Wars gets a new, Samuel L. Jackson filled audio track for Darth Vader's lines. Does Mace Windu look like a b*tch? (NSFW audio) [via NextRound]
- Remember that Monopoly movie Ridley Scott was going to direct? (Seriously. Jesus.) Thankfully, we haven't heard about that project in a couple of years, but now a different Monopoly adaptation has come along to dethrone Battleship. [via /film]
- The Dark Knight, now with a laugh track. This feels about as natural as the laugh track on "Big Bang Theory", and it's probably exactly how the Joker would edit the sound in post. [via Buzzfeed]
- Banner picture: Part of a Kotaku photoshop contest based on that Time magazine cover.
- Inset picture: "So I was looking at René Magritte's famous The Son of Man and I thought.... needs more Giger." - Rabittooth [via]