[Context... in the loosest sense of the word context]
Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of Emma Stone. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
- You may remember Jon and Al Kaplan of Legolambs for Conan: The Musical, Predator: The Musical, John Carpenter’s The Thing: The Musical, and Super Mario Bros: The 8-bit Opera. Now they're back with "Far Away From LV426" from Aliens: The Musical. [via ToplessRobot]
- "Watch, and your loins will burn with passion" is what OneMinuteGalactica promises with Galaxia de Pasión: A Star Wars Telenovela. There are creams available for that loins thing, by the way. We stock them next to the apology cards because we're awesome at cross-promotion. [via Neatorama]
- Remember SyFy's Super Shark, about a giant shark that can fly and walk on land and gets kicked in the face by a walking tank? Of course someone made a music video with clips from that. Look at all this fancy exposition, masterfully delivered. [via TheMarySue]
- Plan 9 Pictures dubbed the opening scene of The Dark Knight with Bernard Herrmann's score from Alfred Hitchcock's Vertigo. I wonder if this syncs up with "Dark Side of the Moon" and The Wizard of Oz. [via GeeksAreSexy]
- Banner picture via FinalEllipsis.
- Inset picture via Reddit.