Feels good man.
Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of Sally Jupiter. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
In the offing for today:
- Jon St. John, the voice actor behind Duke Nukem, recited an excerpt from E.L. James’ Fifty Shades of Grey at Connecticon. This is probably NSFW, but it would almost be worth getting fired over this just to have the story when interviewers ask how you lost your last job. [via Rock Paper Shotgun]
- We have two more funny videos to add to the earlier fifteen made using Team Fortress 2 characters in Valve’s Source Filmmaker (SFM) tool. The first one is a recreation of the “what” scene in Pulp Fiction. NSFW language, obviously. [via BioTV]
- A scene from Back To The Future was also recreated with Valve’s SFM and Team Fortress 2 characters. [via Final Ellipsis]
- Hub TV recut Batman: The Animated Series footage to match a Dark Knight Rises trailer as a promotion for this Friday’s Batman: The Animated Series marathon. [via Kotaku]
- Banner picture: “Biscuit” by Ron Schmidt (more funny dog pictures at that link).
- Inset picture via Canv.as.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.