Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of the movie that charmed a generation. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
In the offing for today:
- FIRST VIDEO: Qapla’! Klingon Style. [via Comediva]
- SECOND VIDEO: Spongebob Squarepants is more dramatic than I remember. [via HYST]
- THIRD VIDEO: We were thinking about posting this “The Shining as a Seinfeld-style sitcom” mashup, but then we found an even better Shining trailer edit in the related videos.
- FOURTH VIDEO: Here’s Back to the Future if Marty McFly were from now instead the ’80s and had terrible taste in music to match. “Where we’re going, we don’t need melodies.” — College Humor (via The Daily What)
- Banner picture via ThinkGeek.
- Inset picture by Jon Defreest.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.