Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of Bollywood sharks. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
In the offing for today:
- VIDEO ABOVE: Stone Cold Steve Austin E.T would like a couple of cheeseburgers, and that's the bottom line. This video by drive-thru prankster FizzyPops3434 has made me giggle more than anything has any right to do. OH, HELL, YEAH. [Thanks the the Opie & Anthony Show for the heads up.]
- SECOND VIDEO: Skyrim Nexus member clintmich made this free download version of Super Mario Bros. that is playable in Skyrim. More details about the game available at Technabob and Reddit.
- THIRD VIDEO: Here's 33 insane seconds of Bill Nye the Psyence Guy. [via The Daily What]
- FOURTH VIDEO: After the news last week that the Hungry Hungry Hippos movie is really happening, Film School Rejects put together a mashup trailer for this absurdity. [Thanks to Jessica for the tip.]
- Inset picture by The Mary Sue.
Fast forward to 0:35 if you want to skip the intro.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.