Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of the Tarsier. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
In the offing for today:
- FIRST VIDEO: Redditor Shocksuspect recut a trailer for the original Star Wars trilogy set to the music of the Star Trek Into Darkness trailer. It was surprisingly effective. [via The Playlist]
- SECOND VIDEO: And this Star Wars and Star Trek mashup gets the obligatory JJ Abrams lens flare joke out of the way. [via /film]
- THIRD VIDEO: The silent-but-deadly protagonist of Hotline Miami kills classic gaming characters in "Wreck-It Richard" by PulpitPower. [via MTV]
- FOURTH VIDEO: "Sagar Jethani took the Downton Abbey theme by John Lunn, mashed it up with the Game of Thrones theme by Ramin Djawadi, and created Sunday-night-appointment-television-theme-song GOLD." -- Buzzfeed
- FIFTH VIDEO: Zachariah Scott, a cinematic designer for Bioware, has been making videos with Source Filmmaker in his spare time. This time he teamed up with composer Lars Erik Fjøsne to make a Portal 2 video set to The Turret Anthem. [via PC Gamer]
- Banner picture via /film.
- Inset picture: "The Avengers" by Gerald Parel, based on "The Nightwatch" by Rembrandt [via]
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.