Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of Doctor Who. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
In the offing for today:
- FIRST VIDEO: "Argo Home Alone" is surprisingly tense. If only they had also incorporated Flight. [via HYST]
- SECOND VIDEO: The guy behind The Avengers' Breakfast Club has now re-cut Real Genius as an M. Night Shyamalan film. The twist is that Val Kilmer was fat the whole time. [via Boing Boing]
- THIRD VIDEO: We've fallen down the rabbit hole that is GoatsDub, pitch-perfect mashups of yelling goats with popular music. Here's Bon Jovi's "Living On A Prayer" greatly improved by goats. [via Joanne Casey]
- FOURTH VIDEO: "Party In The U.S.A" needed some Yeah Lamb. Actually, it would benefit more by being completely replaced with lambs. This video will do for now. [via The High Definite]
- FIFTH VIDEO: Skrillex goats are bringing the drop. [via Holy Taco]
- SIXTH VIDEO: This is the only one here not from GoatsDub. This is Goosik's earlier mashup of Taylor Swift and a yelling goat which started the whole thing. [via Orangehouse]
- Banner picture via Brown Cardigan based on a photoshop and caption from Worth 1000.
- Inset picture via Josh.