Rockstar runs a regular column on its blog called “Asked and Answered” that addresses community concerns, often with a rather… tart tone. That carries over to its special Grand Theft Auto V Q&A, which is also packed with information on the game itself.
Among the practical things we learn:
- The game will ship on two discs for the Xbox 360: One disc to install it, and one to play it.
- The install on this game will be 8GB. That’s a step up from GTAIV’s 6.4GB, but if you’ve got a tiny hard drive, it might be time to start deleting.
- Car customization is back and then some, and weapon customization will be prominent as well.
- The PS3 version is one disc, being as Blu-Ray is a superior storage medium.
- You’ll get your PC port (or your next-gen version of the game, for that matter) when Rockstar feels like it. So deal.
Probably the best response, though, comes from the inevitable question: Since the game has three protagonists, can you hunt them down and murder them like dogs? Rockstar’s response:
…you’ll certainly be able to hang out with them, annoy them should you choose, and maybe even assault them, but you won’t be able to kill them. They all have remarkable powers of recovery and good health insurance.
We have to admit, being able to summon your friends and pull a Slippy on them is probably one of the best selling points in the game. Can we summon them every time we’re injured?
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.