Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of Jennifer Lawrence. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
In the offing for today:
- FIRST VIDEO: Oh my glob, Cartoon Network remade the opening of Adventure Time with LEGO, which reminds us: why don't we have Adventure Time LEGO sets yet? UNACCEPTABLE. [via Kotaku]
- SECOND VIDEO: We've posted a previous installment of Game of Thrones as a Seinfeld-style sitcom, and this scene was too good to pass up. [Thanks to Matin for sending this in.]
- THIRD VIDEO: What do you get when you combine Elysium, Wall-E, and just a skosh of Behind the Candelabra? A mashup of Matt Damon's career that could benefit from just a bit of Team America at the very end. (NSFW language) [via /film]
- FOURTH VIDEO: Breaking Bad may be in its final season, but that doesn't mean Jesse Pinkman can't get a rebooted spin-off family comedy set in the '80s. (spoilers) [via Laughing Squid]
- FIFTH VIDEO: "Now the story of a thunder god who lost everything, and the one brother who has no choice but to help him out. It's Thorested Development." [Thanks to Leigh for sending this in.]
- Banner picture: An ACCEPTABLE mashup of Adventure Time and Michelangelo's The Creation of Adam made by Melanie Herring. [via]
- Inset picture: Darth Heisenberg by P.J. McQuade (prints and stickers available here).
(MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS)
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.