Arrow gave us a lot of things we wanted to see last week, and also a bunch of Laurel. And tonight it looks like we get to see what super-strong Roy can do. Here’s what happened last week, and what to expect tonight.
- Laurel finally got what was coming to her as she was arrested for her pill-head tendencies. The show also revealed she’d been stealing her father’s drugs, and gave Paul Blackthorne a great moment where he gets to essentially say to Laurel what the audience has been thinking for months.
- The show tried to make us worried about Roy and his rage-case tendencies. The problem being that the near-murder they took so seriously was, of, uh, a guy who’d been torturing and murdering prostitutes. So the whole “Oh, Roy, you could have killed someone” drama fell a bit flat.
- Brother Blood framed someone else for his crimes, so currently everybody thinks he’s a nice guy again.
- And on Flashback Island, Sara breaks ties with Ivo in about the dumbest way possible, but at least she’s twigged to the guy torturing people in cells on a boat maaaaaaay be a bit psycho.
- Also, we finally saw us some Deathstroke.
This episode sees the return of Bronze Tiger, and seems to have a few hints for the upcoming Suicide Squad episode, the return of Walter Steel, and the arrival of Nicholas Lea, aka Agent Krycek from The X-Files, as the oddly generically named “Mark Francis.” Here’s a trailer!
The shenanigans start tonight at 8pm EST. Come hang with us as we laugh at Laurel’s pain and root for Michael Jai White to kick some ass.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.