No one expected Kendrick Lamar and Imagine Dragons to be as good as it was — unlike Daft Punk featuring Stevie Wonder, Nile Rodgers, and Pharrell. Everyone knew THAT was going to be great, and it was. Pharrell’s hat, Stevie being Stevie, Daft Punk lip-DJing, the jam at the end. It deserves five Taylor Swift dancing GIFs up.
Full 2014 Grammys Coverage:
- Trent Reznor Is Pissed That His Grammys Performance Was Cut Short
- Here’s Everything The Internet Thinks Pharrell’s Grammys Hat Looks Like
- Madonna Was Clearly Paying Tribute To ‘Motherboy’ From ‘Arrested Development’ At The Grammys, You Guys
- Nine Inch Nails, Queens Of The Stone Age, Dave Grohl Closed The Grammys With A Leathery Bang
- Taylor Swift Thought She Won Album Of The Year. She Didn’t.
- Metallica’s Grammys Performance Of ‘One’ Could Have Used More Jethro Tull
- Here’s The Taylor Swift Dancing To Kendrick Lamar GIF Everyone Needs
- And The Best Performance Of The 2014 Grammys Goes To…Kendrick Lamar
- Katy Perry Introduced The Grammys To Witch Broom Stripper Poles
- Beyoncé Cheated On Jay Z With A Chair During Her Grammys Performance
- Here Are A Bunch Pictures Of Pharell’s Giant Hat At The Grammys
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.