2013 was a banner year for Pharrell. He was the mastermind behind two of the year's biggest hits, in Daft Punk's "Get Lucky" and Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines." He could also be heard on songs from Jay Z, 2 Chainz, Miley Cyrus, and Beyoncé. Most producers would be lucky to work with those artists in their entire career. He did it in 12 months.
2014 was a banner year for the Internet, because Pharrell wore a goofy hat to the Grammys.
Full 2014 Grammys Coverage:
- Trent Reznor Is Pissed That His Grammys Performance Was Cut Short
- Here’s Everything The Internet Thinks Pharrell’s Grammys Hat Looks Like
- Madonna Was Clearly Paying Tribute To ‘Motherboy’ From ‘Arrested Development’ At The Grammys, You Guys
- Nine Inch Nails, Queens Of The Stone Age, Dave Grohl Closed The Grammys With A Leathery Bang
- Taylor Swift Thought She Won Album Of The Year. She Didn’t.
- Metallica’s Grammys Performance Of ‘One’ Could Have Used More Jethro Tull
- Daft Punk’s Grammys Performance With Stevie Wonder And Pharrell Was Worth The Wait
- Here’s The Taylor Swift Dancing To Kendrick Lamar GIF Everyone Needs
- And The Best Performance Of The 2014 Grammys Goes To…Kendrick Lamar
- Katy Perry Introduced The Grammys To Witch Broom Stripper Poles
- Beyoncé Cheated On Jay Z With A Chair During Her Grammys Performance
- Here Are A Bunch Pictures Of Pharell’s Giant Hat At The Grammys
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.