"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- HockeyNation examines the trade deadline. Isn't the "real action" always happening in Alberta, Canada?
- Jay the Joke hates Jay Mariotti. I become so frustrated when ninth-grade girls talk like that, I should really stop dating them.
- Donkey Carnival predicts UFC 68. Shouldn't "ultimate" fighting have weapons like mini-hydrogen bombs? How about we name it Dandy Donnybrooks?
- The Horizon League Tournament breakdown courtesy of the Ladies. The author picked three winners, so I proclaim her the next Jimmy the Greek. Except still a woman and much less swarthy.
- The dark side of NCAA recruiting from Signal to Noise. Maybe Lute Olsen is just an alcoholic – did you ever consider that? Let's see someone try to use that against him.
- Cheerleaders on an aircraft carrier. Truman's 'S' has no punctuation, but, since my 'S' stands for superficial beauty, I won't tell these lovely ladies. Not enough to wash Pat Summit from your mind? Get your Rocky Topped here.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.