Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- True Hoop records last night's momentous happenings. "Goodbye To You" Mavericks, GS will be "shootin' at the walls of heartache" for at least one more series – bang. bang.
- Signal to Noise believes more people want to watch the Royals. MLB embraces an archaic practice? I don't believe it.
- Off Wing Opinion discloses the most cost-effective players in the NHL. The Blackhawks are really cost-effective. And by that, I mean they suck.
- Familiarize yourself with the Derby field on Superfectablog. Because I employ the Summa Theologica to advise my wagers, I'm betting heavily on Dominican. Hey, at least I have a system.
- Learn how to make the perfect Mint Julep. And while you're enjoying it, watch one of my favorite horsey scenes to get you in the mood for . . . uh, the Derby.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.