Saint Andrew's Net is With Leather's daily link dump. It doesn't appear on Sundays, though. That's the Lord's day. Or on Saturdays. That's the other Lord's day, and we like to play it safe.
- Kelly Dwyer of Ball Don't Lie analyzes what the Team USA hoopsters need to do better if they want to avoid repeating the Athens embarrassment. I'd say they just need to relax in knowing that they're the best, and not worry about those scrubs from Spain. Who's with me?
- The Sporting Blog reveals details of Kenny Chesney disrobing the Saints' Mike McKenzie. Omigod! He broke up with Peyton???? Rinse the gayness away with more pics of Keeley.
- Deuce of Davenport has a disturbing video of Ghanaian soccer player Derek Boateng getting taunted by Israeli fans of Beitar. Boateng plays for Beitar. Some of it needs to be translated; the rest of it, well… the n-word comes through in any language.
- Every Day Should Be Saturday has an interesting take on the news that Texas A&M selected a new collie to be team mascot Reveille. And by "interesting" I mean "typically insane."
- Sports by Brooks shows American softballers playing a prank on the president. They put him on a train to Pyongyang! One way!
Send tips and submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unless you mix up "peak" and "peek," in which case go to hell.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.