St. Andrew's Net is With Leather's daily link dump. That's probably the first and last reference to a palindrome used by Napoleon you'll see on this site. This week, at least.
- SportsbyBrooks has the story of a guy who has seen all 119 Division 1-A football teams. Even Duke? Gah! Well, that's completism for you.
- Puck Daddy feels for Chad LaRose, who is traumatized about hitting a bystander with a baseball. Those hockey players are known for their empathy, after all.
- Every Day Should Be Saturday presents the dictates of proper gym use. Can I get an amendment for people who walk on treadmills? If not, how about a few bullets for them?
- Uncoached looks at some questionable toys deemed appropriate for kids. Yeah, maybe the Manning kids.
- Totally Looks Like finds a likeness for poker luminary T.J. Cloutier.Speaking of cookies, motherhood has done an Jessica Alba body good.
Send tips and submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.