Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link dump. It intercepted an Aaron Rodgers pass while you were sleeping.
- Awful Announcing has an insider account of ESPN’s focus group to improve SportsCenter. The findings: needs more… Hannah Storm?
- The Sporting Blog has a double dose of quality: Spencer Hall calls for calm in the face of BCS complaints, and FirstCuts comes through with video of Michael Phelps’s appearance on Entourage. Or, as I call it, “Hot Chicks with Douchebags: the TV Show.”
- Fan IQ has a three-photo set that shows how that uncomfortable tackle of Brian Westbrook went down. I had never actually seen a real atomic wedgie until now. Good stuff.
- Sports By Brooks notes that Danielle Lloyd is now dating her sixth pro soccer player. Hey, half-dozen whore-hungry soccer players can’t be wrong, as this spread from Loaded Magazine attests.
- D.C. Sports Bog digs up an old photo of Jim Zorn in short shorts, along with various quotes about his offbeat ways. No comment on the bulge in his Daisy Dukes, though.
Send tips and submissions for Saint Andrew’s Net to withleather@gmail, because all this heavy lifting is brutal on our smooth, uncalloused hands.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.