Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link dump. It wants a heated toilet seat for Christmas.
- Big League Stew has all the news from MLB’s winter meetings in Vegas. Duk even has a Twitter feed to report all the big breaking news. News like “Going to take a walk around the lobby to see the sights.”
- TV Tan Line made a sweet-ass mosaic out of a gazillion individual College Gameday screen shots. Makes me wonder what it’s like to actually be creative and try.
- Ball Don’t Lie goes one-on-one with Chris Webber. I’ll say it right now: Webber and Gary Payton are better than Kenny Smith and Barkley.
- Mouthpiece Sports freaks out about Derrick Rose’s weird apple-peeling-in-bed stabbing injury. Pictured here: Bianca Gascoigne. I’d stab her apples in bed. Whatever that means.
- TrueHoop sifts through a 600,000-word New Yorker article to dig up some interesting tidbits about the Sebastian Telfair-Fabolous shooting two years ago.
Send tips and submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. You should probably think about sending a Christmas card, too.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.