Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link dump. Even though you’re ungrateful and you never call, it still loves you.
- I have no idea what to make from this Chris Landry plagiarism story playing out over at Pro Football Talk. I still have a hard time believing that anyone today is that dumb. Even in Canada.
- Speaking of Canada, Melt Your Face Off points out that the nerd-dom in the Great White North has just become palpable. Even Canadians are sick of hockey now. .
- Walkoff Walk says that the days of the Yankees overpaying free agents are over. But that doesn’t explain the nine-year deal they just mailed to Billy Crystal.
- M Go Blog isn’t crazy about the Lane Kiffin hiring at Tennessee, and neither am I. But just to clarify, I would eat cabbage out of his wife‘s ass. And I don’t even like cabbage.
- The Free Darko guys are appearing at the Varsity Letters reading series tonight to discuss their book, and then bang some rent-controlled whores. Hey, you’re paying for it either way. Am I right? …Fellas?
- These guys over at Infusions of Grandeur tried to make bacon-flavored vodka; after all, “bacon” is the new “ninjas.” Now if they can only make a vodka that tastes like Megan Fox (thumbnailed images NSFW).
Send tips and submissions for Saint Andrew’s Net to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any large parcels or clown porn will be returned, unopened, at your expense.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.