Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link dump. Get it while the links are hot!
- Florida fan Spencer Hall has an oddly sober and reflective post in the wake of the Gators’ win last night. [The Sporting Blog]
- The year in college football, set to highfalutin indie rock. [Every Day Should Be Saturday]
- Mouthpiece Sports goes against the grain of most sports blogs and does something original: a weather map of the U.S. determined by winning percentages of pro sports teams. What, Kansas City is worse than Seattle? Can’t we add in college football, too?
- Mark Titus tells the harrowing tale of being trapped in an elevator with some Ohio State teammates in Minnesota. [Club Trillion] Still the best athlete sports blog out there.
- Painfully awkward, yet funny, video short from RejectedJokes. [YouTube]
- Jessica Gomes has too many necklaces. [COED Magazine]
Send tips and submission for Saint Andrew’s Net to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your link doesn’t make SAN, don’t worry, I still like it. You’re a unique snowflake and all that.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.