Behind these doors,we’ll ladle out steaming bowls of rich, creamy blogging in a place the media have dubbed “Saint Andrew’s Net.” This blogger suggested “Waitergate”, but was shouted down at the local press club.
- Everyone weights in on the Manny Ramirez suspension
- Congrats on the SportsCenter mention, fellas
- Bored at work? Try Steriod Quest, the best steroid game we know of
- This ball of paper ruined everything for Hamburg in the UEFA Cup
- I guess someone made death threats to Alexander Ovechkin. The old guy being interviewed plays on my hockey team
- Elisha Cuthbert and Mila Kunis like to kneel. That could come in handy, you know, if they ever have to lay tile someplace. No, I mean like actual tile. There are no good euphemisms for tile. That I know of
Send tips and submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.