Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link diarrhea. That’s the last time we go to that Mexican website!
- A special limited edition of Kobe Bryant’s shoes will be available on July 22nd at select stores. But will they make my calves look as good as these pumps do? |StreetLevel|
- If you don’t think the coaches’ “silent auction” is better than a coin flip for determining possession in NFL overtime games, you’re a coward and a weakling. |NYT Fifth Down Blog|
- The top five NBA free agents this summer. Awww, look! The NBA is trying to stay in the news cycle! How cute. |The Hoop Doctors|
- In case you missed it: Spencer Hall is back from a broken back for another edition of The Amateur. This time, he’s playing table tennis (and drinking and gambling) in Las Vegas. |The Sporting Blog|
- Hands as bras: a gallery. Well played, sirs. (The image here, however, is from Cleavage Lover — click it for full size.) |Holy Taco|
- Are you missing college football? This post on Paul Johnson’s mastery of the flexbone will make you eager for September. Hee hee, “flexbone.” |Smart Football|
- Shaq takes silly pictures of himself. A Twitpic collection. |Uncoached|
- The British react to our inevitable conquest of world soccer. Man, I love it when we win. It’s the best way to show other countries that nacho cheese tastes amazing. |Studs Up|
You got stuff we need to see? Sure ya do. Send it to email@example.com. And be sure to include a personal note, you heathen.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.