Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link barrage. It once pistol-whipped a man in Reno just because it ran out of bullets.
- Jake Peavy is not dead yet. He’ll take the hill for the White Sox on Saturday, right after he puts that hill someplace safe.
- This guy wants Jon Gruden take over Ohio State football from Jim Tressel. One has to wonder why any talented skill-position player would come to Columbus now.
- The Jewish Michael Jordan just retired in Israel. Shalom, or something.
- It’s not everyday that a poker blog argues that poker is not a sport. Though I’ve always thought that if you can wager on it and the outfits are tight enough, what’s the difference?
- People are getting serious about this charity drive, or they really just want to see Ufford vomit. Either is a good cause, really.
- Karolina Kurkova models for Victoria’s Secret, and then during her down time she likes to chain people to radiators and pepper them with philosophical questions about life. My kinda girl, actually.
Send tips, submissions and dirty laundry to WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com. And keep f#cking that chicken.
vid via @iracane.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.