Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link dump. Nobody reads it, nobody likes it, but we still do it every day because we’re masochists like that.
- God damn this is awesome. Kentucky coach Rich Brooks’s Twitter feed is written in clipped prose, so Spencer Hall made turned him into a noir protagonist. I need to go re-read a Raymond Chandler novel now. |Every Day Should Be Saturday|
- Warriors rookie Stephen Curry is blogging for GQ. Tell us about the groupies, Steph! |GQ.com|
- Ana Beatriz Barros (right) is part of Guyism’s crop of of sexy ladies born in 1982. The picture I almost went with is here. This one was too nipply. And this one would’ve gotten me fired. |Guyism|
- Glen “Big Baby” Davis wants to play in the NFL. Probably because he’s fat. |Second String Fullback|
- Now that Chris Cooley’s out for the season, the Redskins tight end has picked up pottery. It’s his second hobby, after nailing that foxy little wife of his. |Yardbarker|
- The Nuggets are exciting, imperfect, and emotional. So why does the NBA keep taking a dump on them? (Hint: David Stern is a huge dick.) |The Sporting Blog|
Got something you think we should see. Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Nah, just kidding. The real tips line is WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.