16) Atlanta Falcons (3-3) – The beginning of the season probably had most of Atlanta learning new knots and measuring rope, but all seems to be well and the Falcons are finally performing how we’ve expected them to perform, except for anyone whose name rhymes with Shmoddy Shmite.
17) Houston Texans (3-3) – All the Texans have to do is stay even with the Tennessee Titans and they should be able to win the division once Andre Johnson returns. Amazing how this season isn’t just a cake walk, but then this is a team that allowed defenses to completely mangle David Carr and then said he wasn’t good enough.
18) Tennessee Titans (3-2) – Did the Titans even kick the tires on Brandon Lloyd? Seems to me that if a team announces that it is willing to give away last year’s leading receiver, and you lost your top receiver for the season, you may want to purchase some extra Boost Mobile minutes and make that call.
19) Washington Redskins (3-2) – I always liked John Beck when the Dolphins drafted him, thinking that if they could sit him for a season or two he could be a quality NFL QB. Instead, they David Carr’d him. I have a little gut feeling that he might be ready to step it up. There’s also a good chance that gut feeling is an ulcer.
20) Cincinnati Bengals (4-2) – Bengals owner Mike Brown was hellbent that he was not going to reward Carson Palmer by trading him, and that he was going to make him stay retired. Well Palmer has been rewarded because he’s going to the Oakland Raiders, but not before they send the Bengals two first round draft picks. Things are unusually great in Cinnci right now.
21) Pittsburgh Steelers (4-2) – I haven’t watched much of the Steelers this season, which is odd because I watch every game on Sundays, but if you asked me to guess their record off the top of my head based on what I have seen I would say 2-4. That’s how underwhelming this team is.
22) Buffalo Bills (4-2) – Welcome back to Earth, Bills fans. Don’t worry, though, you’re still way better than the Jets.
23) New Orleans Saints (4-2) – Just when I was starting to think that this was a clear cut 13-3 or 12-4 season for the Saints, they go and lose to the Bucs. I will never understand football.
24) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-2) – Seriously, I just don’t understand how this team wins games with a bunch of players like Arrelious Benn and Preston Parker, who should be starring on a game show called, “NFL Players or Gossip Girls Characters?”
25) New York Giants (4-2) – I feel like the Giants are a lot better than anyone is giving them credit for, and that is a very scary thing. Wait a second, this just in…
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.