26) New York Giants (4-2) – I’m almost giddy about watching what the Giants do to the Dolphins. I wonder if there’s a 62-7 in the works for this week.
27) Detroit Lions (5-2) – I really want to be happy for the Lions, but as a feel good story of teammates banding together, finally realizing their collective talent and firing back against a league that has buried them season after season for two decades. But if they’re gonna be dicks about it, it kind of takes the fun away.
28) Pittsburgh Steelers (5-2) – Game of the week spotlight for the Steelers and the Patriots. A defensive suggestion for the Pats: tie Mike Wallace’s shoelaces together.
29) New Orleans Saints (5-2) – I hope Drew Brees and Co. saved a little scoring for the rest of their games. But the 62-7 win got me to thinking – how many points could the Saints put up if they got to play a full season against just the Colts? Would they win them all? There’d have to be a few 100-point games in there, right?
30) San Francisco 49ers (5-1) – What’s the magic number for the 49ers to clinch the NFC West? Minus-3?
31) New England Patriots (5-1) – I’m not sure how Bill Belichick feels about his players flying across the country to “hang out” with porn stars they met through Twitter, but I have to imagine that it’s pride.
32) Green Bay Packers (7-0) – Meanwhile, I was thinking about making a timeline of the girls that Aaron Rodgers has been associated with throughout his career – trust me, it’s remarkably impressive – and I came across this message board forum. Congrats, Aaron. You’re a real star now.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.