Let’s hope Brock remembers how to write!
On tonight’s show:
- No, really, that’s the only thing they’ve announced. Brock Lesnar and John Cena will be having a contract signing for a match they’ve already agreed to with stipulations that’ve already been announced. This show is gonna be three hours long.
- Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez won’t be in attendance, as they’ve been traded to Smackdown. You know, unless they appear on Raw as members of Smackdown, which is a thing that always happens.
- Heels making jokes about Detroit, like Michigan doesn’t feel badly enough already.
A few things to remember:
- The top 10 comments of the night will be featured in tomorrow’s Best And Worst Of WWE Raw report. To nominate a comment for the top 10, respond to it with a +1. You can respond to it with a +anything, really (or even a well placed but less committal “haha”) but the formal +1 makes it easier to find later.
- Be sure to listen to episode 2 of our pro wrestling podcast With Spandex. This week we talk to David “Masked Man” Shoemaker of Deadspin and Grantland fame.
- If you’re in the Austin area tonight and don’t feel like +1′ing anybody, come out to The ND and watch me try to handle a three-hour Raw for my first ever live Best and Worst-style comedy venture. If you show up to this, you are automatically my friend for life, pending you not heckling me the entire time.
Anyway, enjoy the show.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.