WWE’s third annual ‘Money In The Bank’ pay-per-view airs live this Sunday night, starting with a YouTube pre-show match at 7:30 EST with the formal show beginning at 8 PM EST. As always, we’ll be here to recap the show and make jokes as it happens.
Here’s your full card:
- YouTube Exclusive Pre-Show Tag Team Match: WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston and R-Truth vs. Hunico and Camacho
- Money In The Bank Ladder Match for a WWE Championship contract: John Cena vs. Chris Jericho vs. Kane vs. Big Show
- Money In The Bank Ladder Match for a World Heavyweight Championship contract: Damien Sandow vs. Tyson Kidd vs. Intercontinental Champion Christian vs. United States Champion Santino Marella vs. Tensai vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Sin Cara
- World Heavyweight Championship Match: Sheamus (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio
- WWE Championship Match, with AJ as the special guest referee: CM Punk (c) vs. Daniel Bryan
Yep, that’s it so far. Four pay-per-view matches and a pre-show.
Of course, there’s a good chance we’ll get a string of impromptu matches (possibilities: The Ryback rybacking somebody, Dean Ambrose debuting suddenly to be the Mistah J to AJ’s Harley Quinn, Sin Cara wrestling Hunico again even though they’re already in matches … Layla rolling somebody up in 40 seconds, whatever) and backstage segments to keep us interested.
To keep YOU interested, we’re giving you another chance to earn a beautiful commenter badge for your participation in the open discussion. During the show, you’ll be able to tweet this post and share it on Facebook by clicking the “like” button on this page to unlock the ZIG ZAG MAN badge. You’ll always have a great memento of Dolph Ziggler winning a Money In The Bank briefcase, whether he does or not.
My ten favorite comments from this thread will be featured in Danny Boy Downes’ Best And Worst Of WWE Money In The Bank guest column on Monday. To nominate a comment for top 10 status, reply to it with a +1.
So let’s hear your predictions for the show. Who’s winning, and when are they cashing in? Which unannounced matches will we see?
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.