Before you read any further, make sure you’ve checked out The Best And Worst Of WWE Hell In A Cell 2012 so you’ll know what’s going on. There is no way to follow the program unless you read that column. Just kidding, nothing happened.
Tonight on Raw:
The WWE Universe has gone through “Hell,” and WWE is not the same as before. CM Punk is still WWE Champion, but he is a hunted man following his controversial retention over the monstrous Ryback inside Hell in a Cell. Sheamus’ World Heavyweight Championship reign is no more, brought to an unceremonious halt by two KO Punches from Big Show. Kane & Daniel Bryan are still Tag Team Champions, but tension between Team Hell No is at an all-time high. With Survivor Series less than three weeks away, what ramifications await on Raw? WWE.com has five ideas.
1. Zack Ryder will dress as Stitch from Lilo & Stitch, then say he’s, “dressed like the biggest Stitch in the WWE, you Eve Torres, except with two letters taken out and replaced by one, because I’m calling you a bitch but I don’t want us to lose our toy deal. BUT I STILL HATE WOMEN! WOO WOO WOO, YOU KNOW IT!”
2. Santino Marella will follow up his timely Lady Gaga costume and song act by dressing as Will I Am and claiming he’s one of the “Blackened Eyes Peas!” Yuks will ensue.
3. Payoffs to all the feuds you paid 50 dollars to see paid off last night.
4. More of Dolph Ziggler watching television threateningly!
5. Eve debuting her new finish, an imploding 630 splash. It … looks like you’re imagining.
As always, my 10 favorite comments from tonight’s WWE Raw open discussion thread will be featured in tomorrow’s Best And Worst Of Raw report. To nominate a comment for top 10 status, please reply to it with a +1.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.