Tonight, on the WWE Raw Open Discussion Thread:
It’s all about The Shield these days after the black-clad attackers from Survivor Series revealed their (vague) motives in an interview with Michael Cole last week on Raw. The NXT trio declared themselves to be protectors of justice, but even as they insist they’re not on Paul Heyman’s payroll, the skeptics remain unconvinced. Elsewhere, Team Hell No reached a fork in the road, and as it turns out, John Cena does kind of like like AJ Lee. Hard to blame him, all things considered. Here’s the five-point preview for this week’s must-see Raw. (via WWE.com)
You know that when WWE.com is using (vague) as a modifier, you haven’t put enough effort into writing your show. Anyway, here’s your five-point preview:
1. Maybe we can get another chance to hear The Shield speak, to confirm that whole Ambrose = The Joker, Rollins = The Scarecrow and Reigns = Bane thing they’ve got going on. Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy, available on blu-ray this Tuesday!
2. John Cena’s romance with AJ Lee will continue, or it will be crushed by Vickie’s most recent allegations (“John Cena and AJ wrote each other letters! On parchment! And used carrier pigeons!” etc.), or it will be crushed when Cena goes in for another kiss, and AJ goes, “enghhhhhhh.”
3. Antonio Cesaro will wrestle, and be the best part of the show. Him getting namedropped a few times on Chikara’s Under The Hood iPPV was almost the best part of that show.
4. Brodus Clay will loooooooooool just kidding, Brodus Clay won’t do anything.
5. If my fantasy booking for Hornswoggle and Rosa Mendes plays out, Rosa will discover that she’s in love with Horny, and Horny will suddenly be in nervous love with her, too, despite assaulting/insulting her for two weeks for no reason. Wait, that’s not my fantasy booking, that’s the only thing that could happen.
As always, my 10 favorite comments from tonight’s WWE Raw open discussion thread purple monkey dishwasher will be included in tomorrow’s Best And Worst Of WWE Raw column. To nominate a comment for top 10 status, please reply to it with a +1.
Enjoy the show, everybody.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.