Hey Bryan, maybe you should’ve checked out the DC booth and gotten Jill Thompson to draw you. She’s pretty good at that.
Tonight, on the With Leather WWE Raw open discussion thread:
With a new Raw GM in place and two first-time Money in the Bank winners holding championship contracts, there’s an aura of uncertainty in WWE that hasn’t been felt in some time. As the road to SummerSlam heats up, what will unfold on this tonight’s Raw? Here are five reasons to tune in at 8/7 CT on USA Network. (via WWE.com)
Our five-point preview:
1. Tonight’s Raw is LIVE~ from Austin, Texas, which means I’ll be in the crowd. Look for me! I’ll be the one harumphing at everything because I’m a Guy On The Internet. HARUMPH HARUMPH!
2. Attempt #2 at meeting the lovely and talented Renee Young also happens today. If you’ve been following this story you’ll know that my attempt at the NXT tapings failed miserably, but tonight could be better. If not, I’ve got a hell of a sob story.
3. Fun thing: My good friend Lex Lybrand, aka the director of Meet Me There, won the Doritos THICK CHIP QUESTION contest, or whatever!
That means that tonight Randy Orton will be confronted with the pants question in real life, and we’ll finally have an answer. Or he’ll start wearing pants and being self-conscious about it. Either way, victory!
4. Do not buy Dorito’s brand potato chips
5. Vickie Guerrero was named Smackdown General Manager for some raisin! That means she’s in direct competition with Raw GM Brad Maddox, which means the return of THE BRAGGING RIGHTS TROPHY and/or The Chosen One Drew McIntyre, if we’re lucky.
As always, reply to comments you love with a +1 and I’ll include 10 of the best in tomorrow’s Best and Worst of Raw (Live!) column.
Enjoy the show, everybody.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.